- Compatible vehicles:
- Compatible models:
- Compatible makes:
- Hardware revision:
- Preloaded firmware:
-- Mike Bingham, Newmarket, ON, CA
Domestic Interface - Self Learning
The INT-SL+ is a Data Bus interface control module for most domestic vehicles 1998 through 2009. It is a transponder bypass that will also allow you to control the electric door locks, factory alarm, parking lights, heated seats and other available options including a tachometer output.
It is compatible with any remote starter and supports 2-way Datalink communication for a simplified installation Functionality varies depending on the vehicle. See vehicle application guide for supported features.
- FLASH-LINK updatable.
- 2-way Data-Link communication port.
- For Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Hummer, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles.
- Passkey III, Passlock I & II and VATS data bypass kit via class 2 databus (J1850).
- Automatically enables the heated-mirrors, heated-seats and rear-defrost if engine core temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius on select vehicles.
- Consumes only 4mA at rest to prevent battery drain and functions at very low temperatures.
- Stable from 4.5 to 25 volts, and to -40 degrees celcius.
- Compatible with more than 400 different years, makes and models.
- 2 step programming procedure.
- Simplified and fool-proof installation instructions.
- Self-Learning algorithm allows the module to detect the type of vehicle and adjusts automatically.
- Estimated install and program time is less than 15 minutes.
Resources required for programming the unit in the vehicle. Does not include operation.
Bypass the vehicles immobilizer (VATS, Passlock, PATS and PassKey Transponders) for enabling remote car starter installations.
Passkey 3 Immobilizer
Features for remote-starter installations.
Dual Driver Presets
Retained Accessory Power
Features for Alarm system installations.
Dual Driver Presets
Features for cruise control and global positioning satellite systems.
Vehicle communication protocols.