- Compatible vehicles:
- Compatible models:
- Compatible makes:
- Hardware revision:
- Preloaded firmware:
-- Daniel Stagner, Saint Louis, MO, US
-- Noril Ferguson, London, 17, GB
-- Alan Updike, Lebanon, PA, US
CAN Bus Data Interface Kit - Self Learning
This module has been replaced with the EVO-CAN. The CAN-SL2 is a Can Bus interface control module for more than 600 vehicle models from 2000 through 2010. It is a transponder bypass that will also allow you to control the electric door locks, factory alarm, heated seats and other available options including a tachometer output.
It is compatible with any remote starter and supports 2-way Datalink communication for a simplified installation. Functionality varies depending on the vehicle. See vehicle application guide for supported features.
- Includes the new 2-way Data-Link communication port.
- For Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Mercedes, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, Saturn, Volkswagen, and Volvo vehicles.
- SAE approved dedicated controller and driver. No damage or network lockups even if the micro-controller fails.
- 20 Mhz CPU and software written in assembler for our industry standard of quality and performance.
- Advanced hardware and software protection has been built in to ensure state-of-the-art stability.
- Consumes only 3mA at rest to prevent battery drain and functions at very low temperatures.
- Reset circuitry to ensures proper operation over all battery voltages, which makes it more stable at low voltages than remote car starters.
- 2 step programming procedure.
- Simplified and fool-proof installation instructions.
- Self-Learning algorithm allows the module to detect the type of vehicle and adjusts automatically.
- Designed and tested by ex-installers and is continually being updated to support more and more vehicles which currently has more than 120 different years, makes and models.
- Estimated install and program time is less than 15 minutes.
- See http://canbuskit.com for more information.
Resources required for programming the unit in the vehicle. Does not include operation.
Bypass the vehicles immobilizer (VATS, Passlock, PATS and PassKey Transponders) for enabling remote car starter installations.
Passkey 3+ Immobilizer
Features for remote-starter installations.
Gas Cap Release
Retained Accessory Power
Features for Alarm system installations.
Gas Cap Release
Features for cruise control and global positioning satellite systems.
Vehicle communication protocols.